Sunday, August 19, 2012

Art Soup

 Thursday outfit...

Inspiration came from People Style Watch May 2012 issue:





Jacket, White Top - Forever 21
Shorts - TJ Maxx
Silver Necklace - Bebe

THURSDAY:
I can't believe this whole paragraph I wrote and added photos did not save!
I am too tired right now to write it all up again... But here are the photos from the art studio we went to on Thursday...

This is her in the car accessorizing herself with the stuff she found in her mini purse! Taken by my phone at a red light...










5 comments:

  1. Looks like your kiddos had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the sweetest pictures ever! Love the bright pink and necklace you are wearing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those shorts! I want to wear them, but I wouldn't look as cute as you, so I really want to be you wearing them.

    Of course, that isn't possible, so I'll just wish to be reincarnated as one of your daughters. The picture in the car is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The art studio looks like so much fun. Kids getting messy, it doesn't get better than that. Wow, what were they painting, a car? Looks like so much fun. I like your style and that necklace looks like loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. daph...i'm loving your dark hair!!! i am totally looking for an anorak like that michael kors one in the picture!! i like it here with the pink shorts! my friend found me one from GAP, but it was huge on me! i ended up exchanging it for a khaki shrunken jacket...but i'm still craving that green one!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...