Monday, January 7, 2013

Who is Wearing Kika? - Me

Since we are at the end of our season I wanted to one last post of 'Who is Wearing Kika?' modeling them myself....

I meant to model a lot more outfits but this whole process was exhausting. I have a whole new appreciation for the models I had over the past few months that did this like a champ!
I was tired after the 3rd outfit and just stayed in it for the rest of the day.
I don't mind the effort it takes to get dressed but styling and changing many outfits in one time was not for me. Plus since I was doing this solo it was time consuming, taking the photos myself, hanging back clothes deciding on what to wear and how to style it etc...

So, here are my 3 outfits...

OUTFIT #1
 I wanted to model this versatile jacket that can be worn so many different ways. I alternated between open and belted in the front at first...




Another version would be to wear back to front and belt it...

'Audrey' Cardigan in azure blue by kikaPaprika $68
'Julia' top in black by kikaPaprika $65
Leggings in black by kikaPaprika $58


Outfit #2
Same cardigan but paired over white jeans and floral tee from last season with fashion sneakers....

Inspiration:


 'Audrey' Cardigan in azure blue by kikaPaprika $68 (or buy this one at half price)
'Aurora' t-shirt in azure blue burnout lace by kikaPaprika from last season (size 1 sample $29)
White skinny Jeans - Forever 21
Belt - Q
Fashion Sneakers - Steve Madden
Baseball cap - Nike

OUTFIT #3
 I have always loved mixing red with colors like aqua and turquoise and teal...
This color is called 'Turq' in our collection but I feel it is more like a teal...
 I truly love these triangle scarves. They are so amazingly soft and cozy and so easy to use.... I hope we continue to carry them this coming season too....



 'Jackie' thermal cardigan in turq by kikaPaprika $95 (or buy this sample for $48)

'Julia' top in black by kikaPaprika $65
Leggings in black by kikaPaprika $58

My sample sale will be starting Jan 20th so I will post some photos of my  half price items that week as well...

Also participating in MONDAY MINGLE.....
Don’t forget to check out, Bon Bon Rose Girls, Momtrends and Glamamom for Monday Mingle! 
Glamamom is hosting the linky this week.
Click HERE to see all the cool posts!



WEEKEND:
We had a fun day Saturday attempting to take the kids on a hike. We have been waiting for this for quite sometime as we both love to hike and can't wait till we go on long and challenging family hikes all over our city and on vacation when the kids get older. This was an introduction as my daughter is still very young at almost 4 yrs of age. To top it all though the natural reserve we chose apparently is one of 8 among 200+ state parks that did not allow food! And we had bought and packed our lunch and planned to eat on top of the hill. Then we found out the parking on top was booked so we had to walk up this very long uphill road just to get to the trails. That pretty much ended up being the hike itself and not being able to eat and with the kids starving we did this tiny loop hike and returned back and ate lunch at the beach. 








Beautiful Torrey Pines beach....






















7 comments:

  1. Great styling and nice photos at the beach too! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now and hope you follow back!?

    xx kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tunic/cardigan. Great styling with it - it is very versatile. I also think you put some great outfits with it. Those high animal-print wedges are FANTASTIC!!

    Also awesome photos from the weekend. I like when bloggers share family photos from their everyday life. =)

    Wishing you a Great Week, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your visit, and for letting me in to see your gorgeous family.I hope this is the beginning of many more.
    happy New year.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Daphne! Great photos as always. I love the inspiration for the outfit, especially the shoe choices as well. xo /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute looks! I think number three is my favorite. Love that color combo!

    And I love the photos from your hike. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you styled all of your outfits, but the last is my favorite. Great color combo. Great photos from your hike. It is beautiful there! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm currently taking photos on sunday mornings, because i don't have time during the week anymore...so having to change several times IS exhausting, i know!! i love the turquoise cardigan in the last outfit....seems like a nice length.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...