Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fox in Socks

 This cozy layered combo was inspired but no other Bee from Atlantic Pacific:

 I wish my gingham button down was longer so it would peak out more...
I am also wearing a very tight bondage mini skirt but with thick tights, tall boots and additional knee high socks I think it totally worked for my day at preschool...

Isn't this sweater darling? It was the result of my search of a cute print sweater less than J Crew prices... From Asos during their take add'l 30% off sale.









Sweater - Asos
Gingham Blouse - Thrift Store
Jacket, Skirt and Tights - Forever 21
Socks - Marni for H&M
Boots - Henri Bendel

FRIDAY:
Another non eventful day. Went to my daughter's pre-school then ran errands like crazy from returns, to getting gas to costco shopping to lab appointment. Just had enough time to come home unload and put away everything then to go out and pick up my son. Another quiet evening at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...