Friday, December 6, 2013

So Bright


Yesterday's bright neon outfit was inspired by Lucky's October 2013 issue:
I got this bright sweater and plan to use it a lot this winter. I realized afterwards though the dainty purse doesn't quite go with the vibe of the outfit even though the color works.



Sweater - Forever 21
Denim Shirt - from Turkey
Pants - Kika Paprika skinny ponte pants
Boots - Steve Madden
Purse - Kate Spade
Necklace - Cookie Lee

THURSDAY:
It was a day of being out in the cold. Waited outside for my daughter's hour long ballet lesson in the morning. We then stopped by at my dad's house to deliver dinner and see him for a little while. Then it was to the indoor play area for job searching. Picked up my son and came home and cleaned up before we left again. My husband took off early so he can come take my son to tennis and be with him while my daughter and I picked up subs and went off for her first theater rehearsal for the nutcracker. I also had a volunteer shift of security which was the only thing left and standing outside in the cold is not fun at all. But once everyone was signed in we came inside and I peeked in to see my little ballerina on stage with the biggest smile on her face saying 'I was born to be here'. It is very hard for the candies cause they have to sit on the edge of the stage facing the audience while the sugar plum does her dance behind them. So of course they all want to turn back and look. My daughter couldn't stop talking about how pretty sugar plum fairy looked while dancing with her 'boyfriend'. :)
Even though it was so late and were dismissed early she begged to stay to see the finale but I told her we can stay during the dress rehearsal on Monday which will be even cooler.
By the time we came home my son and husband were already in bed and asleep!

I practiced the 'ballet bun' for the first time using those bun doughnuts and it worked out great...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...