Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sandstorm

 Today's outfit was inspired by this look from the H&M Catalog, which I thought was quite basic and boring but it came out quite cute actually...

I think my cross graphic tee and longer cardi and the ikat print leggings look even cooler…










I 'could have' kept the heels on but I just knew it would be too much and good thing cause I ended up going costco shopping. So I wore my super cool and chic flats instead. Except these flats have the feel of heels and look just as cool I think….


Cardigan - Shop Ruche
Tee - Forever 21
Leggings & Necklace - H&M
Heels - Steven
Flats - Zara
Purse - DKNY
Bracelets - C Wonder

TODAY:
Went to my Dr. appointment while my mom kept my daughter. Then really quickly fit in a costco shopping. We have snack duty for baseball this Saturday so it was good to get that shopping done.
Had lunch at mom's and picked up my daughter and came home to unload the groceries and tidy up the house. Then it was picking up son and taking them both to the Dr to get their continuous cough and runny nose checked. That took forever. Add picking up prescriptions to that and I was exhausted by the time we got home and that is with skipping swimming!
My sister and brother in law came over and we cooked dinner together by pooling our ingredients and had a great dinner.

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit...i love the tee and printed leggings together! is there such a thing as a quick costco trip, lol! we seem to take forever in there, even if it's to pick up a few things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...