Tuesday, May 20, 2014

CALL ME


Today's outfit was from a very old inspiration back in March 2012 from a Limited Ad:

I think it is still current enough to wear… It was chilly though so I sub'd capri's instead of white shorts….






 This adorable pouch was a mother's day gift from my lil sis…. She hand picked the sayings on it as well as each one was slightly different...





 Trench, Capri's - Forever 21
Top - Old Navy
Sneakers - Superga
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson
Purse - Kate Spade

TODAY:
It was a crazy day. Went to the outdoor class then stopped at Target for returns and purchasing booster seats then made it in time to the carwash as my car was disgustingly dirty. Then direct to my son's school to pick him. We had hardly any time at home to change them and empty the car and switch the laundry load then my step dad came to take my son to his all star baseball practice and I took my daughter to her make-up swim lesson. When we got home again it was a mad rush to get her showered and dressed and packed. Then cooked dinner. My son came home and my stepdad took my daughter to my parents house. I showered him and gave him dinner while skyping with my brother.
Then it was time for bedtime reading. My hubby took over towards the end and I started my new brazilian butt lift workout. It was cardio today and more dancing but amazing how much I sweated and could totally feel my abs working over time. Love it so far.
If I thought today was crazy I don't know what tomorrow is going to feel like. I am booked back to back with insaneness...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...