Friday, May 23, 2014

See the light


Today's combo was inspired by a look on Nordstrom's Website:

This just gave me the idea of pairing my white stilettos with the Peter Pilotto sweatshirt. Came out pretty nice I think...







 I was trying to post without sunglasses but it was just a tad too light so looks like I am frowning in most of the photos...

Sweatshirt - Peter Pilotto for Target
Jeans - H&M
Heels - Nine West (thrifted)

TODAY:
Got up early and did the ab workout of the 'Brazilian Butt Lift' program. The ab workout was not as bad as the butt one thank goodness. Showered and got dressed and had a nice breakfast and did some legos with my princess. Then we went to Nordstrom Rack to pick up my hubby's pants from alteration and do a return. Then to Target to find a long sleeve top for my son to wear under his baseball jersey but of course it is summer and they did not have a single top that was long sleeve. Found a 3/4 sleeve but bigger than his size so lets see how it is going to work out.
He has 4 games this weekend and if they win more games on Monday. That is going to be more Baseball than I have watched in my entire life!
He is so excited though to be all star that makes us all excited.
After our errands we picked up my son and then went to swim practice in the afternoon.
I showered and got him dressed and dropped him off at his playdate with 3 of his buddies watching a movie. He was so looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. çizgili ve desenli üste bayıldım, beyaz ayakkabılar da harika görünüyor <3

    http://rebeltakipte.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...