Sunday, May 18, 2014

Down on the Farm


Yesterday's outfit was inspired by September 2013 issue of People Style Watch:

I was wondering when such outfit could be worn as it involved cords, booties but topped with a tank top but my good friend's daughters' birthday party at a ranch was the perfect setting for such outfit…
I even added a cowboy hat but it was too windy there to keep it on…







 Top, Pants, Scarf - Forever 21
Booties - Betsey Johnson
Purse - Steve Madden
Necklaces - From Turkey
Bracelets - Shop Ruche

And these were taken at the Ranch:





SATURDAY:
My daughter and I are still jet lagged. We are both going to bed late and waking up super late. My son is back on track and wakes up early with the hubby. He took them both to breakfast then they went to my son's classmate's birthday party while I finished cleaning up the house and unpacking etc… Then we met at the ranch for the other birthday party… They had gone all out it was straight out of a pinterest set-up with spray painted burlap garlands, chandelier and the most beautiful handmade cupcakes every… And the birthday girls wore gorgeous handmade tulle hi-low dresses…

Put this outfit together for her… And did a side braid…. It would have been cooler if her boots were brown or black but she has pink ones. I am surprised they still fit.


With one of the birthday girls….

And with the other birthday girl:











Gorgeous dresses….for gorgeous girls...


After this party my hubby went with the host family to their house for a swim with my son while I came home with my daughter and completely changed her outfit and hair and met up with my mom to go to a ballet performed by her school. She was supposed to dance in this play but due to our Hawaii vacation couldn't but at least got to watch it…








1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...