Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Patio Dining


My goodness it is taking me forever to catch-up even though I am posting every night.

My outfit for going out with the girls Monday night. I didn't mark but I think this inspiration was saved from pintrest:






This cute purse my sister got me has been going great with every outfit lately….




Jacket - Kika Paprika
Tee - Forever 21
Shorts - H&M
Scarf - TJ Maxx
Booties - Michael Antonio
Purse - Kate Spade

MONDAY:
Started the day with my workout clothes. Went my daughter's school and afterwards we went to Von's near my son's school to pick up popsicles for his class then went to the school. Except I had double booked myself cause I had my daughter's kindergarten assessment appointment and plans to give treats to my son's class to celebrate his b-day all at the same time. Made it work somehow with help of ladies in the school office.



With his Teacher:

Afterwards we came home for just a little while and yet I managed to fit a workout and a shower and then took the kids for swim practice/class….




After swim we came home and showered and changed the kids while I finished dressing and make-up. My hubby was sick so he was already working from home and took over the kids and I left with my friend to meet the girls after leaving the family with leftovers for dinner.

The girls and I went to a place we used to go often but had changed ownership. Quite close to my house too so that was convenient… It was a great time as always….



1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love your clothes. And don't sweat "catching up;" you already post more frequently than anyone else I know. Relax and enjoy blogging at whatever pace life sets for you.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...