Monday, June 2, 2014

You look wonderful tonight

 Saturday night's outfit was inspired by another look from 'Who What Wear' website:
 I love the crispness of this outfit that allows the animal print to pop….





Jacket, Top - Forever 21
Pants, Sandals - Zara
Necklace, rings - Baublebar
Bracelets - C Wonder

SATURDAY NIGHT:
After my daughter's graduation she went to 'build a Bear' to pick out her graduation present. My husband took them home for some swimming while my mom and I went to Costco to shop for the two birthday events the next day. At home I worked like a busy bee unloading groceries, prepearing and packing things we need for my son's party the next day and prepping the food for my father in law's birthday dinner. By late afternoon we showered the kids and got dressed and went out as a family to celebrate my mom's birthday together…


She is something else this one with her crazy poses….





My beautiful mom with her birthday cupcakes….

My sister made these cupcake toppers using scrapbook stickers and toothpicks. They came out so cute...




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the outfit...especially the jacket! i still want to add one to my wardrobe, but not sure when i'd ever use it in this heat :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...