Friday, July 11, 2014

Always gonna be an uphill battle

 Yesterday's comfortable outfit was from the inspiration below… It is either top shop or zara lookbook:

This top has been so versatile and perfect for pairing with unexpected midi skirts. Last time it was with a hot pink crochet midi, this time it is my very old full floral knee length skirt.
Adding the casual slide on sandals underneath makes it very laid back…and oh so practical for me...








Top - Topshop
Skirt - TJ Maxx (super old)
Sandals - Zara
Clutch - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Wildfox

THURSDAY:
It was our free day which I decided to dedicate to running errands. I also had a toothache and wanted to get it checked out which required an appointment. The problem with running errands is it is hard to estimate how much time each task will require. So I thought I would have plenty of time to hit grocery store and back to the house to unpack then to lunch and stop at couple stores to shop for gitfts for Turkey when I booked my dentist but I was wrong. With the kids everything takes longer. I had to push back the appointment which then pushed back my son's haircut even further. So we had free time which I thought I could circle back to a store I never had time to go before lunch but after a stop at Starbucks and Jamba Juice it seems we were out of time again and I was so tired of being stressed and stuck and in traffic.
At the end we finally made it to the haircut and got it done and came home for a very low key dinner.
I just wished the day wasn't so stressful.


2 comments:

  1. yes, everything takes longer with kids, lol!! that top does look like a very versatile piece...wish i could get away with wearing crop tops :)

    [oomph.]
    $300 J.Crew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely skirt and fun cropped top Daphnee. I adore those sandals also.

    And yes, it takes me a much longer time to get ready with a 1-year old for sure. LOL

    I am pinning this outfit. I truly love it.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...