Friday, March 5, 2010

Peachy Chic

So, this is one of those outfit ideas I had on my list for quiet some time but never got a chance to try it out. Today was a good day as it looked somewhat warm but not too much where a jacket was still necessary. This peach color is totally in now. It can be worn with black grey tones like I did here. Also goes great with khaki and military green colors as well. To keep it casual I tucked the jacket's belt in my pockets. When you tie the jacket it looked too dressy. I also thought it would go well with my grey booties but it was too much. These new rose colored (which is so in now) flip flops from BCBG girls (TJ Max find) went pretty good with it. Jacket and top are both from Forever 21. Jeans are from Closet. But I don't think they show their price at all. Accessorized with the simple necklace from H&M in peach/pink/orange tones and rose gold colored thin hoop earings.                                        Outift:  Dark grey skinny Jeans, peach schiffon top, white/black/grey animal print jacket, rose metal colored leather flip flops with silk flower detail, necklace and earings.     Activities: Playtime at Kid Ventures followed by kid concert at gym ventures in the AM. Visiting grandparents and shopping for kids at Kohl's in the afternoon. It actually got too cold in the afternoon and I swapped the flip flops with leather flat knee high boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...