Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rainy Day Style

Suppose to rain today so decided to wear an outfit that would go with my classic khaki trench. I got this from a banana republic sale for $99 about 10 years ago! It never goes out of style and because I own way too many coats and trenches especially for a person living in southern california it has not aged at all. My inspiration came from another magazine page where they showed this type of a trench with 'skinny jeans', over a lacey dress or with bare legs and heels. I liked them all. Would love to find a lacey dress to do the other look as well.

Outfit: Dark grey skinny jeans, brown sheer paisley top, khaki cropped military vest (again very old), brown suede flats, brown ethnic bead necklace (from Turkey), Chloe purse and khaki classic trench coat.

Activities: Taking son to dance lesson. Meeting hubby and daughter at tennis courts to show my son tennis before the rain starts. Lunch at Broken yolk. In the afternoon went to Verizon to upgrade phones and stopped by sister's new house. I carried my uggs in the car in case we were out when it was rainning hard as the suede flats would not have been appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...