Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tie Dye Simplified...

Cold front seems to be continuing here in southern California, so getting more use out of my sweaters. I wore this outfit before and blogged about it but had no photo. So, here it is...
Outfit: Black ruffle bottom boucle swteater (victoria's secret), tie dye skinny jeans (H&M), tigh high black suede boots, which are now alwasy slouching down!:( from Steve Madden. Wore a beaded black necklace (forever 21) which covered my entire decolte but kind of looked cool I thought. And a satin bow headband (H&M). Decided to do a side braid as it was too windy to have my hair down. My son posed with me again. He now almost always insists on being in my photos. I do have a daughter need to get her in a photo one day. :)

Activities: Birch Aquarium with our toddler class in the morning. Neither kids had slept through the night so they both had a full blown break down by lunch time but we manage to get through it and home in time for naps. Daughter did not take a full nap and was cranky non stop. Took them both to their swim class in the afternoon followed by grocery shopping and checked out TJ Max (nothing to note). Kept the outfit the same but switched suede boots with uggs and ditched the necklace before the swim class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...