Sunday, May 30, 2010

Peachy Cute


Wearing my farmer's market purchase dress. Love the colors and the design but the top band does not fit well. My mom thinks we can get it fixed. Might give it a try. Love that the skirt part is lined so I can wear it as is. It has a neck tie but I wore my fringe neklace over it so you don't really see it. Also got to wear my double stone ring (a gifr from my mom last summer) even though the colors don't go with it perfectly like it with this outfit.


My son insisted he pose with me for the photos.


Dress - Zara (purchased at a farmer's market for approx $8)
Necklace - H&M
Denim Sandals -  Steve Madden
Ring - from Turkey

Today's Activities: It was my mom's Birthday AND MY DAUGHTER STARTED WALKING FINALLY! She is 16 months old! And boy did she start. She is going super long distances, changing direction and even tries to dance or pick up stuff while standing and walking. I am so happy. For the first time she actually stayed relatively clean with no knee marks on her tights. My son on the other hand woke up an hour early and refused to nap and was an absolute nightmare. We went to the farmer's market (local one) in the morning. Went to a shopping center that has a kid entertainment area in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...