Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Flares

This was my outfit this afternoon. 

The inspiration came from the clever and cute Piperlime Ad:
Got to wear my new super flare jeans. These will need to be hemmed if I want to wear them with normal heels but since I was wearing platforms they were fine.





The silky tucker blouse was perfect to re-create the inspiration!






The mustard SS jacket was great to add a second layer and a punch of color!



Jacket - TJ Maxx
Blouse - Tucker for Target
Jeans & platform booties - Forever 21
Purse - D&B
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - gifts from friends and family



Participating in Monday Mingle, a fashion focused initiative that sprung from the minds of
BonBon Rose Girls, Momtrends.com and Glammamom.com.
Each week they’ll take turns hosting the linky and invite you to link up with any fashion related post that you would love to get some exposure!
Momtrends is the linky host this week, so head on over to check out fabulous fashion themed posts!

TODAY:
Went to a BBQ and Beach family playdate to our friend's house. The weather was weird. It rained twice but we still managed to have a great time.
After naps I left the kids with my husband and went to meet my mom and sister and her two friends at a bridal shop. She tried on many beautiful Vera Wang (for David's Bridal) dresses.

Here are some photos from the beach today...

 




14 comments:

  1. I like your flare jeans, I have a very similar one :)

    honey, you can enter my giveaway to win the new CK One Shock fragrances!

    http://www.wear-a-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shoes and bangles ...
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the high waisted flared jeans! They look awesome with the silky blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flare--I haven't found the right pair yet for that reason do I buy for flats or heels. Thanks for the inspiration and linking up on Momtrends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same blouse and I LOVE it! looks great paired with those flair jeans!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    Don't forget to vote for me. Check out my new blog post for details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Defne' cim merhaba, Tatil nedeniyle ne zamandir bakamamistim bloguna, arka arkaya postlara bakmak cok keyifli oldu. Hepsinde harika gorunuyorsun. Bu tarz jean lere bayiliyoum ben. 70 ler zaten her zaman favorimdir. Sana da cok yakısmıs.
    Sevgiler

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mommy!
    I love your flare jeans, it looks great on you.
    You are getting more sexier everyday.

    Btw, the kids are so adorable! I love that 2nd to the last photo, they all looked so happy.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look! and the beach day, how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look. Your kids look like they had a blast at the beach. Seriously makes me wish I lived closer to one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving those jeans and they are perfect with the heels! i love high waist flares!!! and that tucker top looks gorgeous, especially with the yellow jacket. i have the dress version of your tucker top and love it! in fact, i think i'll whip it out! looks like a fun labor day!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your inspiring work looks just perfect! I really love your fashion style, it's of great fun to check your fantastic pics, the way you match this outfit really Bravo!!love these kids pics full of happiness ..
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/
    Check out my blog if you have the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pink top with the yellow coat...and of course the flares!! seriously my go-to kind of outfit!

    thanks for entering the Blogaversary Giveaway

    the GFC name is the one that show up with your picture. sometimes people's names are different from their blog, so it's hard to verify. no worries, i know you :) yours is "fashion confessions of a mommy" tho!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love all these photos, you managed to capture the positiveness and happiness on the kids faces! that's so natural and so wonderful at the same time! i really like your look, i think those jeans look amazing on your legs!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those flares look AMAZING on you! I need to bust mine out!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...