Saturday, January 28, 2012

Having fun with 'Ava' - New at Kika Paprika

 These were the outfits I created last night just using the single dress from  
New Collection.

The dress is called 'Ava'. 
It is a strapless with a seam under the bust. The length of the skirt hits perfectly at knee length when pulled up as a dress. The back of the skirt runs a bit longer which looks great.
I have the Espresso color in my sample line. So I put it on and started having fun with it....

1st Oufit: Paired with 'Maggie' in citrus
The best part of this collection is the pieces go amazingly well together. Perfect items to remix...Colors are also very complimenting together. I love how the yellow shines against the dark espresso... 
The jackets are by far my favorite in the collection cause they look like structured coats and yet feel like a cardigan!

 I added blue as my pop color with the necklace and a bit in the scarf. Red accents in the scarf are also nice.
Animal print wedges and clutches add touches of pattern to the solids...
 'Ava' Dress in Espresso - Kika Paprika ($72)
'Maggie' Coat in Citrus - Kika Paprika ($152)
Accessories: Scarf (Ed Hardy), Fedora (Jessica Simpson), Shoes and clutch (Forever 21), necklace (thread show), sunglasses (house of harlow), bracelet (target), watch (Michael Kors)

2nd Outfit: 'Ava' paired with 'Roxy' vest in orchid
 This vest is also one of my favorite pieces. I just love the long maxi front look while the back is short so it does not look frumpy. And the fabric is very light and flowy so adds no bulk. This one is couple sizes big on me from my sample line. I own one in my size in electric but loved the purple and brown combination.
I also love this vest in black over a white 'Ava'....
 I wanted to add edge by tying my scarf as a turban. Gold touches add a bit shine to the whole look....

  'Ava' Dress in Espresso - Kika Paprika ($72)
'Roxy' Vest in Orchid - Kika Paprika ($90)
Accessories:Scarf (H&M), Necklace (forever 21), Gold wedges (Dolce Vita for Target), Straw clutch (TJ Maxx), sunglasses (Chanel)

 3rd Outfit: Paired with 'Angie' in camel
 'Ava' really was the perfect base for the 'Angie' vest. The straight cut tube top looks perfect under the 'v' opening of the vest. Other colors would have also looked amazing but I only have camel in my sample set.
 I wanted the keep the look soft and polished. Totally something that can be worn to work....


 'Ava' Dress in Espresso - Kika Paprika ($72)
'Angie' Vest in Camel - Kika Paprika ($88)
Accessories: Scarf  with built in necklace (Anthropologie), Heels (Steve Madden)

So this is just a taste of the clothing line I will start selling in couple of weeks!
The new collection will be up on the website very soon and I can't wait to receive more of my samples to create more amazing combinations....



Kika Paprika is an eco friendly custom manufactured clothing company owned and managed by women. Almost every piece in the collection can be custom died to the color of your chose from their current season colors. Their fit is amazing on every body type and the quality of the cotton can be felt from the moment you put it on.
I am so excited to be representing such an amazing line...More to come...

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I purchased Ava in Poppy and Angie in Black from the Runway samples and wore the other day with a black patten sling back wood wedge...I got mass compliments in the pairing. Love it in the Espresso & Camel too! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! xoxo

    CHANEL GIVEAWAY going on WWW.ROCKANDFROCK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! The dress, as you have shown, is quite versatile. Love your first and last looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfits with Kikka!! I want that Ava dress in white for sure and another jacket from the line. Loved how you accesorriezed them. Adding scarfs and cool shoes changes the whole look even if you are wearing the same dress.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...