Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired Soldier

Had no time for photos today so taking photos late at night and of course I don't look all that great. I had originally bought this cream top and green cargo pants and the belt from Bebe as an outfit. The top is too crop for comfort so I wore another tunic length tank top underneath. But the pants were driving me crazy. They are way too low and constantly ride down. My mom says I can get belt loopt sewn here so I can belt it. I might try that, cause I really like the style of the pants. The weather also got really chilly in the late afternoon so I barrowed my mom's khaki jacket. I like the layers of neutral colors on top and on my feet anchored by the hunter green pants.



Cream Ribbed short sleeved top with satin front and trim - Bebe
White Tank Top (worn underneath) - Target
Green Cargo Pants - Bebe
Cream/green belt with bronze chain detail - Bebe
Tan ankle cuff sandals - Victoria's Secret
Khaki Jacket - Armani Exchange

Today's Activities: Had a big late breakfast with family in the morning. Took the kids for a stroll to the Sunday farmer's market. Bought a cute night gown for 10 TL (approx $8). After a light lunch and naps, we came to Grandpa's house with the kids. My daughter gets into everything here so took them outside to minimize the damage to the house. My son runs around like crazy now. He recently took a liking to ball playing. Loves to throw it in the promanade between people run after it and throw it back. Gets good exercise. After dinner at Grandpa's house took them out again for ice cream. Spending the night here for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...