Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cargo with Schiffon


So here are my renovated pants with belt loops. Now they stay put and do not ride down so I can wear them much more often. This top is super old. Got it at a TJ Max long time ago as I liked its creamy schiffon simple look with the bronze sequins. Wore it I think once to work but that was it. Brought it with me to wear it with silky green shorts but thought they would also look good with these pants. Wore my new nude tight tank top underneath though for additional coverage. That nude top was a great purchase for under $2.
Also realized this chain belt can be worn inside belt loops. You take out the chain, put it through the loops than re attach. Pretty cool. I do love how these anke cuff sandals look with slightly crop pants. They finish right when the pants start. Was alone with the kids again today so had to do photos inside which is not the best light or easy to position the tripod. Might take the tripod outside and see if I can attempt photos by myself tomorrow.




Schiffon Top with Bronze sequin neck trim - DKNY
Nude Tank Top (worn underneath) - from Turkey
Green Cargo type pants - Bebe
Cream/Green belt with chain - Bebe
Ankle Cuff suede sandals - Victoria's Secret
Gold Earings, Stringy Bracelet, bronze/silver ring

Today's Activities: My mom left to clean and fix up the summer house so I was alone with the kids. Took them by the water  (this time with the double stroller). They used broken up sidewalk pieces as rocks and threw them to water. Then we saw an editor who was fishing as a hobby. He showed my son how to throw a line and the fish he caught. Ordered lunch from a lady who makes and delivers homemade food. After lunch and naps, my cousin picked us up for the shopping center. Bought the cutest hooded terry panchos for the kids to use after swimming. Then went to the indoor play area, the kids ran around like crazy. Had dinner at uncle's restaurant and my cousin brought us back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...