Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Running out of Ideas


Not super creative today. I had a few more city outfits on my list but they don't seem to fit to my activities these days. So this was a last minute put together and I can't say I love it too much. This t-shirt is super cute though. I have a great outift planned for it for summer town. Today, wore it with khakis instead of jeans but added denim sandals to pick up the blue. Bone necklace and ring goes with the pants. Was going to go with a cream headband but then thought this channel headband picks up the silver/black chains of the denim sandals. Red belt is just a splach of color. 






Flowery Tee - Anthropologie
Cargo Pants - Gap
Denim Sandals - Steve Madden
Red Belt - Mom's (Mango)
Bone Necklace - old can't remember
Bone Ring - Gift
Headband - Gift

Today's Activities: Managed to get ready and get out of the house early enough for our long walk to the park. Took the bay side boardwalk instead today. It was nice and breezy and much easier to walk with no sidewalks and streets to cross. We also remembered to bring our bucket set so my daughter could get dirty and play at her heart's desire. Unfortunately playgrounds have soil instead of sand like the states so kids get soooo dirty but what can you do. I use half a pack of wipes afterwards just to get them to a position to get in the stroller for the walk back. Before coming home we ordered lunch this time gyro which my son adores. Had the food delivered home and they devoured it. Both napped pretty good so it was a good day. After naps my mom came home and we took a cab to the other nicer neighborhood (Alsancak) but it started to rain when we got there. My mom had to go visit a friend so we rushed to the big toy store to wait out the rain. We then visited my mom's cousin which is where we took the photos. Afterwards had dinner at my old favorite pizza restaurant. Quite pricey now especially for pizza. Took a cab back at home.

1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...