Saturday, July 3, 2010

Romper Style


I bought this romper back in the states but never had a chance to wear it yet. Just ripped out tag tonight before putting it on I love everything about it. The one shoulder style, the silky satin fabric, the cute bow design and mostly the drapey cut on the one shoulder. My husband thought it was a designer piece and was pleasantly surprised when I told him I bought it for $19! I tried this on with three different kinds of shoes and decided on the ruffle zipper heels at last for this dressy look. The fring necklace is perfect. Since this is a dinner and going out outfit for tonight decided to pair with a chain strap patent leather purse. The rhinestone ring was just enough as an add on accessory.







Satin one shoulder romper - Forever 21
Stretch Belt - Forever 21
Blk leather heels with zipper ruffle detail - BCBG
Chain strap purse - Chanel
Fringe Necklace - H&M
Rhinestone Ring - from Turkey

Today's Activities: Went to the beach and met some old highschool friends and their kids for a nice beach playdate. Sent daughter home to  mom and kept my son there longer so he can have lunch on the sand and play a bit longer. In the afternoon went to visit my mom's aunt over tea and snacks. At night was our date night. Unfortunately my daughter was a sick a bit so first had to call a Dr and get medicine but were able to go out afterwards. Went out with another couple to a nice American restaurant right on the water with live music in the background. Afterwards we went out to a club first time in a long time for all of us 'parents'. The 30 TL (approx $25) cover per person was steep but the new club right on the water decorated in Morraco style was nice to see.

1 comment:

  1. I am IN LOVE with this romper...I'd been contemplating making a one shouldered one...now I think I'm going to have to!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...