I am mostly hating this outdoor access condo style layout of my hotel but for photos it is actually working out great!
Jacket - BCBG
Blouse - Gap
Pants - Victoria's Secret
Belt - Limited
Shoes, necklace - Forever 21
Earrings and ring - Tiffany's
Watch - Michael Kors
1. A lot of mini down time waiting which I am filling with reading a book (currently The Help - it is amazing).
2. I am annoyed with this hotel which has no food or room service and also apparently no shuttle service either! Had to take a cab to work this morning and be dropped of by the client!
3. Still doing good keeping my goal of staying healthy - had a greek salad with grilled salmon for lunch, chipotle chicken with rice and salad for dinner and only 1 cup of coffee and 1 soda. A LOT of water. And even fit in a 30 minute workout at the puny gym.
4. Wearing heels were a big mistake today! Especially the wooden platforms with no padding. I imagined my old small office environment where the meetings were held either in my own office or the conference room 3 doors down, where the closest starbucks was on the main floor of the same building and lunch places around the same block. walking was minimal and heels were no issue. Well, not at this place. It is a huge campus with many streets and at least 10-15 low level buildings all spread out. To my luck every time they wanted me to meet someone or attend a meeting we had to walk what seemed like miles at a very fast pace. My feet were DYING! i think I am going to stick with flats tomorrow!
5. I miss my family soooo much. I just skyped with them now and they were sooo adorable in their PJs fresh out of bath talking over each other to tell me these:
my son: 'i built a lion cage', 'i built a train track all by myself', 'i have to show you my sticky lizard from the birhtday goodie bag', 'I have to pee but I will be right back' and lastly 'I love you mommy'.
My girl: 'i have two McQueens', 'i have to pee too', 'i have a sticky frog', 'I right be back' and kissess in the air to the laptop camera.