Sunday, October 10, 2010

Disney on Ice

 
Not crazy about this outfit at all. Kind of a last minute put together. Might have been cuter if I didn't have to wear the leggings under the full skirt but it is too mini to run after kids so had to. I do like the shoes under the combo. This will be a short post since I have to double post tonight to catch-up.

everything worn today is either old or from last year...

'Izmir' Tank & Yellow watch - From Turkey
Yellow Cardigan - Victoria's Secret
Full black skirt - TJ Maxx
Leggings - H&M
Animal print calf hair ballet flats - boutique 9
Braided leather belt - Alloy Catalog


Friday's Activities: These are from Friday. Took the kids to 'Disney on Ice' show with my mom and a few other friends and their kids. My son loved it no doubt but even my 19 month old daughter sat through the whole show with pure interest and joy. Totally worth it. Afterwards I left with my friend to her house. We had a slumber party (both of our husbands are away on business trips). It was as fun as it can get with 4 kids but somehow feels less of a hassle and more of an adventure when you have a good friend to go through everything with you. Wait till you see our activities from Saturday...

Here we are at the Disney on Ice show with my mom and one of my friend's daughter and my kids...
Don't you love my mom's outfit by the way? She got zipper dress from a thrift store I think goes great with the animal print cardigan...


Had to post this just to show how crazy my daughter is already...



1 comment:

  1. I really love the colors in this outfit! I think my only suggestion would be a different belt, maybe an elastic belt that would be more fitted than the rope one. You really do look adorable!

    That picture of your daughter hanging is so cute! She's gonna be a dare-devil! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...