This was a pretty basic outfit. I could have dug deeper in my suits and find a more similar blazer but I didn't have the time. I also could have worn my high heel brown boots but again this had to be super quick this morning.
I am meeting a few mommies for dinner tonight and will change into something more dressy so another oufit post will follow tonight or tomorrow!
Nazy Blazer and skinny Jeans - Forever 21
Grey top - Gap
Boots - Newport News
To see how Lili and others styled this inspiration and to see what tomorrow's inspiration outfit is click HERE!
Ok, it is brutal to have to get out of the house by 8:20 AM. We are still down to 1 car and have to drop off my husband to work so I can have the car. I felt so out of it rushing to get out before even having coffee.
No way was I doing the mall thing again today so we drove back to our neighborhood to spend the morning in the indoor play area. Good thing cause the weather is drizzly today. Of course mis calculated the time and had to wait outside for 20 minutes for them to open. The kids made the most of it by running on the grass/sidewalk and capturing poor rolly polly's despite my pleads to be gentel.
Can't wait to get home by nap time to check the tile progress around the pool. Now that the disgusting demo phase is over everyday we see some cool stuff going in. And I finalized the landscaping contract and secured the crew to start on Monday. They will just have to figure out working around the concrete guys for a while.
Now the only thing left to finalize is the pool heater bid. I am so tired of making min. 5 calls a day on this project.
Tiffany from Breakfast with Tiffany tagged me in her post, 10 Things I Love! If you haven't been to her blog, go check her out!! She is such a sweet and fashionable mommy blogger..
1. My Family from core to immediate to extended circle. I love my family and couldn't survive without their love and support.
2. My mommy friends - who understand everything I am going through and make me feel normal when I struggle and feel overwhelmed.
3. My 'Girls' - who keep reminding me I am still the same girl underneath who loves to have fun.
4. The indoor play area - who allows my kids to play at their heart's contend while I can actually catch up on emails and blogs.
5. Me time. I need that to survive.
6. Shopping. Even if I don't buy I love checking out stores for new styles and ideas.
7. Tulle and lace and how they make me feel all girly and ballerina like.
8. Super short shorts or mini skirts and platform heels and the way they make me feel 6 feet tall and legs for miles.
9. Playing dress up and coming up with cool outfits.
10. Having a clean and organized house where I am caught up with all our personal finances and bills and all the emails in my inbox as well as my photo albums and sharing.
If you've been tagged, here are the ORIGINAL rules:
- state who tagged you in your post
- state 10 things you love
- tag 10 other bloggers and let them know with a lovely comment...
- You can follow the original above rules if you like... OR
- Pls just mention you have been mentioned in my post and mention my blog url.
But even that only if you want to. I mention blogs cause I like them and nothing else.
I decided to focus on these new International blogs I have discovered.
Some write in both languages, some just in English and some in their own only but you can still enjoy the photos. Very excited about the Turkish ones cause I get to see my home country in the background.
Don't you love following international blogs. They give you such great exposure to a different world and culture. I love it. Even the ones that only write in their own langauge that I do not understand. I enjoy the photos and the scenery.
1. Deniz from Deniz Saatcioglu (TURKISH)
2. Martina from Fashion's Cult
3. Freesia Blog
4. Just One More (amazing drawings)
5. Mellow Mayoness (the one who introduced me to yesstlyle)
6. Miss. Eggplant's Chronicles
7. Ace Du-Chua from Picture Me Love
8. Watching the Waves
9. Wear a Smile (TURKISH)
10. Alev (TURKISH)