Friday, April 2, 2010

Casual with style

Going once again very casual today. So, this was on my list and when I read it off it didn't even make sense much to me. But, I must have been inspired by a photo or something cause when I put it on I got it. Once again the pants and the t-shirt by themselves are boring. But simply tucking in the tee, adding a belt and a colorful scarf makes a huge difference. And again since I am always cold in the mornings and the afternoon had to have a jacket to go with it. Went with this cream hoodie that has a very cool design on the side.
Teal Tee - target
Cameo Capri Pants - VS catalog
Zip up hoodie - Delia's Catalog
Leather Belt - Limited
Scarf - gift from mom (from Turkey)

Today's Activities: Shopping at UTC mall while parent entertain kids. The goal was to look for tank tops for my son to match his 3 new swim suits he got a while ago for this upcoming summer. But somehow ended up at Guess and Forever 21. Bought two great cardigans at guess on sale that I will probably wear forever. Bought the coolest lavendar pants and my first and only romper from F21. I plan to wear the pants tomorrow to the egg hunt tomorrow morning.
Hosted a mini playdate at home in the afternoon. Went out tonight which will be posted separetely.

TIP OF THE DAY:
When adding a scarf as an accessory, I use this rule, if you have patterned top (or striped) go with a solid color scarf. If wearing a solid color top, go with a patterned (or striped) scarf. Due to popular demand I will discuss scarf storage and tying in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...